2019 Triton CH22
Call for Price
Our CH line of trailers are designed with extreme strength for years of trouble-free service. With features like a beavertail and bi-fold or twin ramps, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of larger UTV, OHV, custom jeeps, trucks and buggies, or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Integrated tie down system utilizes the full deck length for unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Beavertail rear deck makes for less ramp angle and improved loading ease, especially for lower profile machines that have less road clearance.
- Heavy Duty aluminum ramps.
- Dual retractable rear stabilizer jacks for rock solid loading.
- Heavy duty flat pad tongue jack makes it easy to move the trailer off the hitch.
- Quality 2 5/16" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Bed Width (in.): 101
- Bed Length (in.): 264
- Overall Width (in.): 102
- Overall Length (in.): 315
- Loading Style: Side or Rear Ramp
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 5780
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 7500
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 1720
- Number of Axles: 2
- Standard Tires: ST205/75R15C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST205/75R15C Alum.
- Hitch Height: 18
- Deck Height: 23
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Brake Options: Electric 2 Axles
- Carrying Capacity
- 5780 lb.
- 7500 lb.
- Bed Length
- 264 in.
- Bed Width Between Fenders
- 101 in.
- Overall Length
- 315 in.
- Trailer Weight
- 1720 lb.