2018 Triton XT11-101 SQ
Call for Price
Our XTSQ line of tilt bed aluminum trailers takes three popular sizes and adds a partial length quickslide. With additional features like a specially molded wiring harness and a tilt bed tensioner system you can be sure that every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of snowmobile hauling. Triton offers the same high standard in snowmobile covers, a great addition to an XTSQ trailer. Be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Tall side rail lip provides excellent containment of loads.
- Vinyl dipped steel gullwing tiedown bars.
- Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Durable rear deck protector gives added protection to plywood deck.
- Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles with independent suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Trailers with ramps use a clamp system, eliminating the need for pins that can be lost.
- License plate bracket and lights are US DOT and Transport Canada compliant.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Partial deck length Quickslide™ channels for adjustability.
- Wide 101" bed width.
- # of Vehicles: 2
- Bed Width (in.): 101
- Bed Length (in.): 132
- Overall Length (in.): 184
- Ramp Standard: No
- Tilt Bed: Yes
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 1455
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 1880
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 425
- Number of Axles: 1
- Standard Tires: 18.5X8C
- Tire Upgrade Options: 20.5X10 C, 20.5X10 E, ST145/R 12E
- Tongue Style: Wishbone
- Plywood Thickness (in.): 1/2
- Tongue Jack: No
- Tie Downs: Partial Quickslide
- Carrying Capacity
- 1455 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 425 lb.
- 1880 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tilt Bed
- Partial Quickslide
- Inside Bed Width
- 101 in.
- Overall Length
- 184 in.
- Bed Length
- 132 in.