2018 Triton ELITE22-101
Call for Price
Our Elite line of lightweight aluminum trailers is designed with the utmost precision for years of trouble-free service. With features like a 5/8” thick plywood deck and full-length quickslides, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of snowmobile hauling. Triton offers the same high standard in snowmobile covers, a great addition to an Elite trailer. Be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Tall side rail lip provides excellent containment of loads.
- Aluminum gullwing tiedown bars with vinyl boots and Sur-Lock system for adjustable use in the Quickslide™ channel.
- Fully treated 5/8" marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Deluxe rear deck protector gives added protection to plywood deck.
- Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduce vibration and protect them from the elements.
- Full-length reflective decals for better road visibility.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles with independent suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Trailers with ramps use a clamp system, eliminating the need for pins that can be lost.
- License plate bracket and lights are US DOT and Transport Canada compliant.
- Full deck length Quickslide™ channels for adjustability.
- Protective vinyl end caps on all four corners of the deck.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- # of Vehicles: 4
- Bed Width (in.): 101
- Bed Length (in.): 264
- Overall Length (in.): 335
- Ramp Standard: Yes
- Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 1520
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 3525
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 5000
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 1475
- Number of Axles: 2
- Standard Tires: ST145/R12E
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST145/R 12E, ST175/80 D13C, ST205/75 D14C, ST205/75 R14C, ST205/75 D15C, ST205/75 R15C
- Tongue Style: Straight Pole
- Plywood Thickness (in.): 5/8
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Tie Downs: Quickslide
- Brake Options: 1 Or 2 Axles
- Carrying Capacity
- Without Brakes: 1520 lb.; With Brakes: 3525 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 1475 lb.
- Without Brakes: 2995 lb.; With Brakes: 5000 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Inside Bed Width
- 101 in.
- Overall Length
- 335 in.
- Bed Length
- 264 in.