2018 Mercury 6.2L 350 ECT
Call for Price
6.2L 350 ECT
Rethink the V-8.
A 6.2-liter V-8 engine with unparalleled torque and acceleration to get you on plane quickly and smoothly.
- Rethink the V-8: We certainly did. Everything, part by part, system by system, with a total design and engineering commitment to marine use. The result? A 6.2-liter V-8 engine with unparalleled torque and acceleration to get you on plane quickly and smoothly. A whole new sporty feel at the wheel. Significant reductions in sound and vibration at the helm. Major improvements in the cockpit environment, by design. All wrapped in the legendary reliability you’ve come to expect from Mercury.®
- Powerful Performer: Power and acceleration is delivered with 6.2 liters of displacement and a long-runner scroll intake manifold that optimizes air flow for higher torque.
- Sporty Handling: Adaptive Speed Control maintains rpm during hard turns, creating a sportier, more intuitive driving experience without needless throttle adjustments.
- Quiet Ride: An unmatched boating experience thanks to an intake resonator and aft-facing throttle body that work together to dramatically reduce noise, while directing the engine sound away from the cockpit.
- Smooth Operator: Front and rear engine mounts isolate vibration for a smooth, quiet performance.
- Easy To Maintain: Accessible, easy-to-reach, color-coded maintenance points.
- HP / kW: 350 / 261
- Maximum RPM (WOT): 5000 - 5400
- Engine type: V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- Displacement (L): 6.2
- Displacement (CID/L): 377 / 6.2
- Bore and stroke: 4.0 in. x 3.75 in. / 101.6mm x 95.25mm
- Recommended fuel: Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
- Fuel ethanol tolerance: Up to 10%
- Fuel requirement: 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum, Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2)
- Engine control system: Mechanical Shifting with Optional SmartCraft DTS, Standard SmartCraft with Electronic Throttle Control
- Fuel delivery system: Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
- Air induction: Performance-Tuned Scroll Intake Manifold
- Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
- Alternator amp / Watt: 70 amp / 882 watt (Belt-Driven)
- Water drain system: Air Actuated "Season Extender" (Bravo)
- Exhaust system: Through prop
- Cooling system: Fresh water cooled available with SeaCore option, Water-cooled with thermostat
- Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
- Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW 25W-40 Synthetic Blend
- Engine guardian system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 30 x 22 in. / 813 x 762 x 559 mm
- Weight (engine only): 862 lb. / 391 kg
- Compatible drives: Bravo One, Bravo Three, Bravo Two
- Engine Type
- V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- 350 hp (261 kW)
- Bore x Stroke
- 4.0 x 3.75 in. (101.6 x 95.25 mm)
- 6.2 L
- 28 in. (696 mm)
- 30 in. (740 mm)
- 22 in. (559 mm)
- 862 lb. (391 kg)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-5400 rpm
- Fuel Induction
- Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
- 70 amp / 882 watt (Belt-Driven)
- Fresh water cooled available with SeaCore option, Water-cooled with thermostat
- 3 Year Corrosion, 2 Year Limited